Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Update

Hello :D Hope you all had a great Easter. My Easter was wonderful. Spent it at my mom's, well part of the day. I managed to get a short video of my two little brothers' Easter egg hunt :) My camera's battery died in the process, so it ended weirdly :( I did get some photos before it died though :)



In other news, I have 9 days and 6 hours before I graduate. Soooo happy. But I'm more happy of what's happening in about 33 days; cruise with the family :) Super excited.


I also got up some new prints in my Etsy Shop. I haven't gotten around to adding to my website yet. Check it out below & let me know what you think of it. It's the first worded print I've had in my shop. It comes in Sepia or black & white. I was thinking of trying typography, but I'm not too sure at the moment...


Have a great rest of the week!!!!
XoXo

No comments: