Thursday, April 14, 2011

Childhood Games

I was going to save this collection 'till Friday for "Favorite Friday", but I was brought back to my gaming childhood days last night. My husband has a thing (I don't remember what it's called) on his computer where you can play SNES games. It had Mario Kart, Mortal Kombat, Donkey Kong, Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, and so on. While I played NES more than SNES, I still remember those games like it was yesterday. One game that I remember playing hours on end was Fester's Quest. Man oh man what I would do to have that game back. I remember waking up before school and playing Super Mario Bros 3 with my dad. I told my husband I would love to have a NES again. His response was "Why? You can play 'em on the computer". That may be true, but nothing compares to holding that controller in your hand and playing on that system. So now I present you with some of my favorite NES games. Enjoy.


Festers Quest Nintendo Desk Clock by CAE Clocks
Price: $20.00


NES Mouse Pad - Donkey Kong by 8 Bit Memory
Price: $14.99


Duck Hunt Pin Collection by Chic Geek Boutique
Price: $20.00


Triforce Symbol from Legend of Zelda Ring by Cynical Pink
Price: $5.00


STUD EARRINGS Nintendo games cartridge by The Clay Collection
Price: $20.00


Nintendo Wall Street Kid Cartridge Cloc by Geek Gear
Price: $17.99


Ms Pac Man Bracelet by Stitch Radical
Price: $12.00


Mike Tyson's Punch Out Duct Tape Wallet by Custom Wallets
Price: $10.00


Dr. Mario Pill Rattles - Set of 3 by Seventy Two Stitches
Price: $24.00


Mario Coaster Set by Rainbow Kid Shop
Price: $18.00

No comments: