Thursday, January 27, 2011

Business Card Exchange


To promote our shops even more, I'm starting a business-card-exchange. Here's how it works. I'll send you X amount of my business cards & you'll send me X amount of yours. Along with my card, I'll include your card in packages of items I sell on Etsy (& other places). How many you want to send is totally up to you. If you want to join in, leave a e-mail address below so that I can contact you with more details. I think this will be a great way to get our shops to a bigger audience. If you don't have any business cards, head on over to VistaPrint.com They are awesome. I got 250 cards for free. All I paid was $3 (and some change) for shipping. I had 21 day shipping & it got here in about a week.

1/28/2011: I forgot to mention that you will also be featured on my blog. Double promo!!!



Save up to 80% on custom printed products at Vistaprint. Order today!

1 comment:

Waseem said...

like the idea and all the info...i will use once i get Plastic card.