Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Warm Hello From the Beach

Hello out there in blog world!  I hope you all are doing wonderful.  As you all may not know, Saturday started my Spring Break vacation.  Staying at the beach (Cherry Grove) until this coming up Saturday (even though I live near the beach ha).  Anyhow, it's been fun and so relaxing so far.  Just took a walk on the beach.  Wanted to go to the pool, but they closed at 10pm =(  We went to Huntington Beach State Park today.  Not a whole lot to it besides Atalaya, but I enjoyed it.  Took some photos (I'll blog those when I can).  We're planning on going to the USS Battleship NC tomorrow.  We went about 3 weeks ago and got some interesting photos.  Wonder what we'll capture this time.  Monday (I believe), we bought a FC 3 Plus System and 4 SNES games for it.  FC 3 Plus plays NES, SNES, and Sega Genesis games.  I'm in heaven! Lol.  Thursday I'm scheduled to get another tattoo.  It's going to be a purple cross on my left leg.  Hopefully it goes through =)  Sunday, April 4th, is me and hubby's one year wedding anniversary :-D Yay!  Not sure what's planned.  I'll blog when I get home with some photos from the week.  Man do I miss blogging!  Well, I hope you all are enjoying your week =)

No comments: