Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekend Update

Hello my blog friends. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was good, just been sick. I went and saw Ninja Assassins yesterday. It was pretty good, but very bloody. I haven't been able to blog about Etsians for the past two days. I will double blog starting Monday until I get caught up. In the mean time, I came across this adorable doggy video on Yahoo today.


Since we won't be decorating this year (haven't had time), I'd like to share some videos of our decorations from last year along with my Christmas Wish List. I also have a Christmas dilemma. It's under the video =) Enjoy and hope you all have a wonderful week.

1) Cricut 29-0001 Personal Electronic Cutting Machine
2) New camera that has more than 7megapixles
3) New laptop, but not a Vaio
4) PS3 Slim
5) Better cellphone company
6) To be able to see all of my family this year




I'm also trying to figure out what to get my brother. I have no idea as to what to get him, lol. Any ideas (not expensive though)? He's a 19 year old college student.

No comments: