Saturday, August 1, 2009

Omegel!

I had some fun on Omegel.com

Connecting to server...
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
A word of advice: "asl" is boring. Please find something more interesting to talk about!
You: Hi doll
Stranger: hi u dudei
Stranger: im 20 f sweden
Stranger: u??
You: I know doll
You: Well doll, I can't really say
Stranger: why nhot doll-guy??
You: You always liked it when I called you Doll
Stranger: mmm
You: Remember? When you were little and scared, you'd crawl up beside me in bed and I'd call you Doll and everything was okay th en.
You: Remember Doll?
Stranger: i remember.... i remember the tings u didi to me!
Stranger: bastard
Stranger: u killed my sister!!
You: No doll, You remeber what the Agents did to you.
You: The Agents killed your sister doll. I tried to stop them
Stranger: SUPER HYPER MONKEY TEAM ULTRA FORCE GO!
You: They almost killed me too Doll
Stranger: im the agewnt leader!!!!
Stranger: an you are my enemy!!
You: Doll, have you taken your meds today? I think lyou're a bit crazy
Stranger: bang bang shot shot!!
You: No doll, I am THE AGENT
You: The master of all Agents
Stranger: im on dramamine!!
Stranger: im the samurai monkey leader of doom
You: Are you going to be steady and swift doll?
You: Doll?
You: Doll, are you there?
Stranger: noooppe?
Stranger: u killed me.. remember?
You: Doll, I'm so sorry
You: I didn't mean to blow up your house
You: But your monkeys said if I didn't they would blow up the world
You: Please Doll
Stranger: they ar nuclear-scientist and they got the power to destyroy the whole universe!
You: If we work together Doll, we can control them1
You: !
You: Doll, if we kill all monkeys we can win!!!
Stranger: YES!! a brilliant idea!... but.. whats that sound??
You: Oh no, THE MONKEYS ARE OUT!!
Stranger: ohhh nooo the monkeys are here!!!
You: they are after you
You: u must kill them doll!
Stranger: they try to29tq538oqæa4¨6nnmkw 7mnkomn984 m heeelp4rgqhYou: GIVE THEM A BANANA
You: IT WILL KILL THEM!!!!
Stranger: u next MUAHAHAHA!!! (from the monkeys)
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

-----

Stranger: hey

You: omg!

You: is it really you?

Stranger: it really is doll

You: omg!!!! :-) I haven't talked to you in like ages.

Stranger: i know, how u been?

You: I have been great!

You: I have some really good news Brittany

Stranger: omg! what?!?

You: I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico

Stranger: sweet

You: I know. It's so great.

Stranger: lets have sex to celebrate!

You: But how? You're no where near me. I moved a few days ago.
Stranger: i can find u

Stranger: i can track u down

You: So have you had that kid yet?

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

--

No comments: