Wednesday, June 3, 2009

8 is great


I was tagged by Nascarnana's Ramblings. Above is one of her items.


8 is Great is the name of the Tagging game. These are the rules,if you would like to play:
1.Mention the name of the person who tagged you.
2.Do the lists of 8
3.Tag 8 bloggers of your choice.
4.Let said bloggers know they have been tagged!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Getting more Etsy sales.
2.My brother's graduation tomorrow.
3.My birthday June 13.
4.Starting new projects.
5.Getting more exposure to my website.
6.Finishing collge.
7.Going back to school for Graphic Design.
8.Finishing unfinished projects.

8 Things I did Yesterday
1.Babysat.
2.Did laundry.
3.Did dishes.
4.Played the Wii.
5.Played the PS3.
6.Worked on my website.
7.Read my emails.
8.Finished a project.

8 Things I Wish I could Do
1. Travel to every place.
2. Learn to speak German.
3. Be a better graphic designer
4. Design clothes
5. Bring our troops back home for good.
6. End animal cruilety
7. Translate my poems in German
8. Get my poems published

8 Shows I Watch
1. True Blood
2. Family Guy
3. Myth Busters
4. Spongebob Squarepants
5. South Park
6. Degrassi
7. Drake & Josh
8. iCarly

8 Bloggers Tagged
1. GRANDMA'S ALTER EGO!
2. Art & Life by Jessica Torrant
3. Pfeiffer Photos
4. BeadlesandPins
5. Treasure Nature
6. Glitzy Gallery Gals Thoughts and Tips
7. Art On The Run
8. Sacred Herbals

There you have mine. I hope you chose to play.

No comments: