Friday, May 22, 2009

Help Me!!!!

I have a site/shop called Banner-Mart ( http://www.banner-mart.com/ ). I have 250 Banner-Mart business cards coming in the mail very soon. If you would like some (to help promote Banner-Mart), please leave your e-mail and I will contact you for your address and put you some in the mail.

I'm also using the "junk mail" method too. So if you have any business card, send some this way and I'll be glad to put 'em out with my cards and orders.

Junk Mail Method: use the prepaid envelops and send back your business cards.

I'm sending them out in orders I get from my other shop (Tie Me Up Apparel/Shiny Things), using the junk mail method, and leaving them in places I go.


IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, LET ME KNOW AND SEND ME A E-MAIL TO banner.mart.designs@gmail.com

No comments: