Sunday, December 21, 2008

One Lovely Blog

So I was checking up on my blogs and noticed I had a new blog comment. I went to check it only to find out that Crystal Raen nominated me with a "One Lovely Blog Award". I thought that was awesome. I went to her blog to read more about it. Come to find out when someone is nominated, they pick 7 blogs to nominate and I was in the 7. So I decided to do the same. Who will be my 7 nominees?


The Rules :
1. Add the logo to your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs
4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are "One Lovely Blog"!

Those are the rules that Crystal Raen has on her blog (and she got them from Simply Charming)

1. Crystal Raen
Her blog hasn't been up very long, but she's doing great! She even nominated me!

2. Loris, SC Shops
Tons of online shops in the area

3. Wedding Cake Hints
Cute cakes

4. My Darling Baby
She has some of the cutest little things

5. Michelles Charm World
Another gal with some cute little charms

6. Glitzy Gallery
Love her jewelry

7. Proletariat Totes
She has some great cute totes!


Now I'm off to tell these lovely blogs that they have been awarded.

No comments: