Monday, December 8, 2008

Banner-Mart™

Banner-Mart™ is a site I created to advertise and sell banners that I make. I can do animated banners and non-animated banners. These banners are for websites, web blogs, web stores, and anything else on the web. The prices range from $5 to $25. The price is calculated by the type of banner and how long it takes to do it. A basic, non-animated banner starts at $5, while a basic, animated banner starts at $10. A non-basic animated banner starts at $15 and goes up to $25. Holiday banners are on sale for $5.00 until December 15, 2008. After that day, they will go back up to $10.00
*Note: Basic banners are ones that take a few seconds to a few minutes to make.
All banners can be purchased from
Banner-Mart™, Banner-Mart™ on Etsy, or from Banner-Mart™ on eBay. If you are interested in a banner, please let me know. You never know when I may having sells on my banners :)

No comments: